- Plan for the year! Academic calendar for 2017-2018 is here! The first day of school is August 17th. The Lower School day starts at 8:45; drop off begins at 8:15. The Upper School day starts at 8:30; drop off begins at 8:00. If you are planning to personally drop off your children on the first day, please consider joining new and returning ECS families for an informal gathering at both schools immediately after saying your well-wishes for the day (see the ECS PCO website for more information).
- Did you order new ECS t-shirts yet? Check out the PCO webpage to place your order today!
- Join us at Meet and Greet on Tuesday, August 15th, 5:30-7:30 at both schools. We can’t wait to see you!
- Be an early bird and put the 1/2 Days for Students on your calendar: Dismissal time at Upper School is 11:30. Dismissal time for Lower School is 11:45. *Just a reminder that as students eat lunches in classrooms on 1/2 days, all ECS classrooms remain peanut/tree nut free. All packed lunches must be free of these items.*
- Submit your Back-to-School E-Packet! This easy-to-complete electronic system will save you time and trees!
- Don’t forget to review the UPDATED ECS Family Handbook with your children.
- Stock up on extra uniforms at the PCO Gently Used Uniform Sale at the Meet and Greet, August 15th
- Add some funds to your child’s Schoolcafe account. New students, look for a communication soon with your login and pin information. Contact Niki Augustine, Food Service Director, for more information.